Through their annual support of Manatee Community Foundation, they help us…
- Support local nonprofit organizations that receive grants and philanthropic services from Manatee Community Foundation
- Facilitate local knowledge about positive outcomes and gains made in diverse missions, from human services to education, our environment to animal welfare
- Support the work of our professional staff who facilitate effective and personal giving in our community
- Invest in the future of Manatee County through charitable legacy planning and endowment building
- Cultivate philanthropy for people all ages and personal means with creative vehicles such as the Giving Challenge and giving circles
- Build strong nonprofits through training and resources from Manatee Community Foundation
Most of all, corporate ambassadors believe in the power of giving as a shared value that grows a healthy Manatee County where all of our citizens can thrive.
To learn more about the benefits of being a Corporate Ambassador — including visibility and tickets to favorite events — email Suzi Atherton at SAtherton@ManateeCF.org or Susie Bowie at SBowie@ManateeCF.org.
Download a PDF about our Corporate Ambassador program.
MCF Corporate Ambassadors
Blalock Walters PA
BMO Harris Bank
Manatee Memorial Foundation
Mott & Associates
Pittsburgh Pirates/ Bradenton Marauders
Pier 22 Restaurant-Patio-Ballroom
PNC Wealth Management
Air & Energy
Anna Maria Oyster Bar
Neal Land Ventures