- This event has passed.
Grant Writing 201
March 8 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
This course is intended for those who have a minimum of one year of grant writing experience and want to take their grant writing skills to the next level. Topics to be covered include:
- Understanding the different types of foundations – what they’re looking for and how to approach them
- Searching for grant opportunities
- Managing your relationship with foundations
- Using evidence and data in preparing requests
- Measuring results
- Preparing budgets
- Creating a grants management system for your agency
Rhonda Peters, Grant Writing 201 instructor, has spent 25 years working for nonprofit organizations in sales, marketing and fundraising. In 2010, she started a consulting firm focusing her business development skills on helping agencies in Sarasota and Manatee Counties manage and grow funding from grants.
Your RSVP to Events@ManateeCF.org by March 8 is required to attend. No cost.